Anopril or Anopril-XR is marketed as a powerful short-term weight-loss formula. Containing three strong stimulants, the product is good only for those who can tolerate them.
Along with stimulants, which increase the metabolic rate of the body, the proprietary Anopril blend contains an appetite suppressant to help you fight cravings.
On the official Anopril site they claim:
“The ingredients have been combined to address the specific physiological road blocks that have made weight loss so difficult in the past.”
Marketing hype is very frequently used these days, and every diet pill proudly states that it is the best selling pill in the country. Anopril does not seem to be something exceptional, and the only positive testimonials we could find were on their official website.
How Does Anopril Work?
According to its manufacturers, Anopril works as a powerful appetite suppressant which can rid you of your hunger pangs, while at the same time stimulates your metabolism and provides your body with the necessary energy to burn its excess fat.
Anopril is a proprietary blend of the following ingredients:
- Hydroxytryptophan is also called 5-HTP and is a stimulant used to increase the metabolic rate of the body.
- L-Phenylalanine is an appetite suppressant, but it can also be used as a mood enhancer to help dieters stick to their diet and exercise plan.
- Synephrine is a substance derived from citrus aurantium which is another stimulant used to increase energy levels in the body.
- Theobromine is a substance extracted from the cacao plant and is used as a mood and circulation enhancer.
- Trimethylxanthine is in fact another name for caffeine. It is a strong stimulant which fights fatigue and increases the metabolic rate of the body.
Anopril Side Effects?
There is not enough information about possible side effects, but the three stimulants Anopril contains do not seem to be suitable for dieters with a weak heart or those who face heart problems. Also, it’s not a good choice for those who suffer from diabetes, high blood pressure or are sensitive to caffeine.
Anopril is likely to cause sleeping disorders or insomnia, nervousness, irritability and headaches.
Where Can I Buy Anopril?
Anopril is not sold in pharmacies or high street stores, so the only way you can get it is to order it from its official website. You can place your order by filling the online form, but you are also provided with a toll-free number to contact one of their specialists for any questions you may have.
Do You Recommend Anopril?
Unfortunately, we cannot recommend Anopril as there are no facts available on the content of its ingredients, which may be too powerful for people who are sensitive to stimulants like caffeine.
Moreover, there are no clinical studies on the product and the marketing tactics on their website seem fake, or at least shady.