maXreduce Extreme Fat Burner is a diet pill produced by Advanta Supplements. The company is based in Iowa, USA, and market a number of other health and wellness products, but many things about maXreduce Extreme Fat Burner set the alarm bells ringing, including some of the claims made for the product. The Advanta Supplements website is very impressive and the “About” page states “We’re a USA-based Vitamin Supplements Company.”
The above statement is very interesting because we also found a product website at maXreduce.com. It tells the story of a man who was too big to fit in the seat on an amusement park ride. This apparently embarrassed him so much he spent the next two years of his life developing maXreduce and used it to lose 120 pounds. A sentence on the homepage reads: “maXreduce was developed by me, not by some large uncaring and unknown corporation.”
What is maXreduce Extreme Fat Burner and How Does it Work?
The name says it all, maXreduce Extreme Fat Burner is a diet pill designed to help people burn body fat. The marketing material also says it can suppress the appetite and provide extra energy. Fat burning, appetite suppression, and boosted energy levels are the main benefits promised for hundreds of other diet pills as well, but Advanta Supplements say their pill is “simply the most powerful diet pill available without a prescription”. It’s a big claim, but Advanta Supplements fail to explain what makes their product so special or to provide any proof it will work.
maXreduce Extreme Ingredients
Advanta Supplements say the formulation uses a patent pending proprietary blend of the most powerful weight loss ingredients ever seen on the market, but they fail to provide a complete ingredient profile or any inclusion rates.
According to the FAQs page on the product website the ingredients used in maXreduce Extreme Fat Burner are:
- Guarana: A fruit extract that is often added to energy drinks and diet pills because it contains caffeine. Guarana releases its caffeine content at a slow rate that ensures longer-lasting benefits. The benefits associated with caffeine include extra energy, better concentration, appetite suppression, and fat burning.
- Theobromine: An ingredient obtained from the cacao plant. Theobromine is a stimulant, so it may be useful for providing extra energy, but it is not as powerful as caffeine.
- Magnolia bark: The results of a study conducted on obese women suggested magnolia bark may support weight loss when used in conjunction with phellodendron, but maXreduce Extreme Fat Burner does not contain this ingredient.
- Chromium picolinate: A popular diet pill ingredient that can help control insulin levels and may be useful for reducing cravings for sugary food.
- Banaba: A plant extract that might be capable of lowering blood sugar levels, but further study is needed.
- Guggulsterone: An ingredient made from the sap of an Indian tree. Some studies support the claims made for guggulsterone’s weight loss-enhancing abilities, but other studies suggest it does not work so further investigation is required.
maXreduce Extreme Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is predominantly good, but some customers say they were given free or discounted product in exchange for their reviews.
A couple of average positive reviews read:
Two one-star reviews read:
Side Effects & Health Issues
maXreduce say the ingredients used in the formulation are listed on the “Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) list published by the federal government”. Even is this is so, no inclusion rates are supplied and many ingredients that are normally considered safe may not be safe if the amount used is too high.
maXreduce Extreme Fat Burner also state the supplement is not intended for people who are under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing mothers, or anyone who is taking medication. People with existing health problems are advised to seek a doctor’s advice prior to commencing supplementation.
maXreduce Extreme Purchasing Options & Considerations
Visitors to the manufacturer’s website or the official product website will see a price of $35. However, anyone who tries to make a purchase from either site is redirected to Amazon.com and the Amazon price is $25.
According to the maXreduce Extreme Fat Burner website the product is backed by a 30 day guarantee that is only valid for purchases made via the site. The Advanta Supplements website says the guarantee is good for 60 days. However, some Amazon customers say they were refused a refund. This is not surprising when the company offer a guarantee that only applies to purchases made directly from sites that do not offer a shopping cart facility.
The Bottom Line
maXreduce Extreme Fat Burner contains a few ingredients that may have the ability to provide the promised fat burning and appetite suppression (presuming an adequate inclusion rate) so the product cannot be dismissed entirely. There are many unknowns with this product though, and customers reviews are conflicting, so maXreduce Extreme Fat Burner is a product that is best suited for people who like a bit of a gamble.
Other Fat Burners Of Note
If you are looking for a serious fat burning product that is without hype then PhenQ is highly recommended.
PhenQ is more than just a fat burner – it can also stop the production of new fat and also suppress appetite. It’s long money back guarantee and free worldwide shipping validated it’s credentials.