PhenQ is a weight loss supplement developed by Bauer Nutrition. The target market is just about anyone who is looking to lose weight – it is a multi action, multi benefit diet product that can suit both men and women and both avid gym goers looking to use a cutting product or fat burner or someone with a more sedentary lifestyle looking to reduce their expanding waistline via appetite suppression, fat burnering and fat blocking.
The PhenQ marketing campaign focuses strongly it’s ingredients, one is called a-LACYS RESET, an ingredient that has shown to be highly effective at increasing the metabolic rate and burning body fat. Capsimax powder (capsicum, chili pepper extract) is another ingredient that is powerful fat burner and present in virtually all of the leading fat burning diet pill available today.
There is also piperine in the formula – piperine (black pepper basically) is HUGELY under estimated and under appreciated (not by us). Piperine is vital, as it helps all the other ingredients with absorption.
What are the Claims Made for PhenQ?
Bauer Nutrition states a single PhenQ capsule can provide a level of benefit that would normally require the use of several products. Potential users are urged to “ditch the other diet pills” because all they really need is PhenQ.
The capsules are designed to provide five benefits:
- Appetite suppression
- Mood enhancement
- Fat burning
- Fat blocking
- Energy Boost
A multiphase approach to weight loss such as this is more likely to deliver the desired results as targets many different weight loss issues, but PhenQ is not by any means the only product that has been designed to offer such a combination of features, there are products available that offer many mechanics of actions – we are though yet to review one that rivals PhenQ’s speed of results and sustainability.
What are the Ingredients used in PhenQ?
The promised five-way approach to weight loss relies on seven ingredients.
- a-LACYS RESET: A trademark protected ingredient that contains alpha-lipoic acid and cysteine. The test subjects who took part in the pilot trial showed a 3.44% reduction in weight, a-Lacys Reset is responsible for helping your body to burn fat more efficiently.
- Capsimax Powder: A branded blend of black pepper extract, vitamin B3, and capsicum. Black pepper can help other ingredients be absorbed, and vitamin B3 is necessary for a healthy metabolism, but capsicum extract is the driving force of the Capsimax blend. It is a powerful ingredient that can kick the metabolism into overdrive and accelerate calorie burning by up to 12 times.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium’s fat burning potential was revealed during laboratory tests conducted in the 1950s. It soon became a common inclusion in weight loss formulations and its popularity continues to this day.
- L Carnitine Furmarate: An amino acid that is often used as a performance enhancer, but is more probably included here due to its ability to stimulate important neurotransmitters and trigger an improved state of mind.
- Calcium Carbonate: A number of studies suggest calcium carbonate may have the ability to affect biological changes that prevent the body form storing excess food-provided calories as body fat.
- Nopal: More commonly called Prickly Pear, nopal is a diet pill regular that supresses the appetite naturally and can further assist weight loss by disrupting the body’s ability to digest dietary fats.
- Caffeine: A powerful stimulant that can improve concentration abilities and provide an energy boost. These are abilities that are appreciated by coffee drinkers the world over and are also the reason for caffeine’s inclusion in so many energy-providing drinks like Red Bull.
Is PhenQ Easy to Use?
One capsule is required each morning, followed by a second at lunchtime. They are not unusually large in size and customer feedback is not suggestive of a pill that is hard to swallow.
Does PhenQ Have Good Customer Reviews?
Many customers are quick to extoll the product’s virtues.
A few sample reviews read:
Are there any Side Effects?
No side effects have been reported, but PhenQ is not suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health issues should consult their GP before commencing supplementation.
Is There a Money Back Guarantee?
Bauer offer customers a 60-day money back guarantee. Many competing products are not backed by any guarantee at all, while others are sold with a 30-day guarantee that fails to allow buyers sufficient time to evaluate the product. This is a clever trick because it places customers in a dilemma.
If results are not apparent after 20 days, they may feel they have not allowed the product in question enough time to work, but if they stick with it and finish the product the guarantee will be void. The fact that Bauer are prepared to give customers time to use a full bottle of pills, and then have another four weeks to claim a refund if they are not happy, shows a lot of confidence and suggests there may be a lot more to PhenQ than all that marketing hype suggests.
Does PhenQ Really Work?
Many past customers say PhenQ works very well indeed, but this is not surprising because the formulation contains enough good ingredients to support the claims Bauer makes for PhenQ.
The 60 day money back guarantee on offer really compounds the confidence that the manufacturers have in their product – we have confidence and so should you.
What are the Buying Options for PhenQ?
PhenQ is available in multiple currencies including US$, AUD$, CA$ and €, and £
PhenQ costs US$ 38 / AUD $49 per bottle if you take advantage of the buy 3 and get 2 free offer and can only be purchased from the manufacturer’s website.
Shipping is free and bulk-buy incentives are available.
Payment options include credit card, debit card and PayPal.