Anadrole was created to mimic the benefits of the popular synthetic anabolic steroid Oxymetholone (marketed as Anadrol).
Oxymetholone was developed in the 1960s and was primarily used to treat osteoporosis and anemia, but its potent muscle building powers soon made it a popular choice with bodybuilders. The resulting side effects were not so popular.
The copy-cat product Andadrole is manufactured in the US by Crazy Bulk. As far as the names go the only difference between the two products is the spelling of Anadrole. Creating a similar sounding product is one thing, creating a product that provides similar results is another thing entirely. Can Anadroll really pump up the poundage in the same way as Anadrol? Let’s compare the two and see how it all stacks up.
Proposed Benefits of Anadrole (Steroid Replacement)
- Fast acting (less than two weeks)
- Increases stamina and energy
- Increases strength and protein synthesis
- Rapidly increases lean muscle mass
- Increases red blood cell production to ensure extra oxygen delivery to muscles
- Greatly improves nitrogen retention
- Promotes massive pumps and delays fatigue
- Fast muscle recovery
- Standalone use or stack with other products
- No dangerous side effects
How to Use Anadrole
- DHEA: An important endogenous steroid hormone believed to encourage increased muscle growth and fat burning. The human body can manufacture DHEA, but its ability to do so starts to diminish with age so DHEA supplementation may be beneficial to anyone over 20. Potential users should be aware DHEA is banned by many sports organization and its use can result in contenders being banned from entering bodybuilding competitions.
- Shilajat: A tar-like substance that exudes from rocks in some mountainous regions, including the Himalayas. Shilajat contains a potent mix of minerals and amino acids. It is known to provide many health benefits and has a strong reputation for assisting muscle growth, improving stamina, and boosting the metabolism.
- Acetyl L-carnitine: A compound created in the body by the liver and kidneys. Acetyl L-carnitine is a combination of two amino acids—lysine and methionine. The compound boosts the metabolism and convert body fat into energy to facilitate longer, harder training sessions with less stress on the body and a quicker recovery time.
- Tribulus (10:1): Sourced from the Asian plant tribulus terrestris. Tribulus has a long history of medicinal use and has recently become a popular inclusion in sports and fitness supplements due to it testosterone-boosting, performance-enhancing abilities. As a standalone ingredient its muscle building powers are far from proven, but some tests indicate tribulus can produce excellent results when combined with DHEA (as is the case here).
- Whey Protein Isolate: A by-product of the cheese making process, whey is a common inclusion in bodybuilding supplements. It is high in protein, but free from carbohydrates and fats. It is also quickly absorbed by the body (for fast-acting muscle repair).
- Soy Protein Isolate: Another popular source of protein that is often used in bodybuilding blends. Soy protein contains all the essential amino acids that are necessary for muscle growth, but its slower absorption rate makes it better suited to muscle growth than muscle repair.
Side effects and Health Issues
Crazy Bulk state Anadrole is safe, but people who are taking medication or have existing medical conditions should seek medical advice prior to using any form of supplementation. The same advice is offered to pregnant and nursing mothers.
Independent customer feedback is not available, but the manufacturer’s website contains a few very brief testimonials such as:
Crazy Bulk are a reputable company and a close inspection of the list of ingredients used in the product suggests Anadrole tablets should have the power to provide all the benefits the manufacturers claim.
When it comes to supplementation results are important. That’s one of the main reasons the Anadrol steroid has become so popular, but any supplement that has the potential to endanger the user’s health is to be frowned upon, so when a product such as this one comes along— offering the same benefits without those risks—it can only be a recommended product.
Where To Buy Anadrole
Available to buy from the official CrazyBulk website. All order are delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, for international customers from the likes of Canada, Australia and mainland Europe pay a flat fee of $2.95.
There are special stacking and cutting combos available from time to time that offer outstanding value