Thermalene Remix is a food supplement manufactured in New Zealand by Syn-Tec Sports Nutrition and, as the name suggests, it is designed to be an improved version of an earlier product called Thermolene.
The product is produced as a capsule and each capsule contains a blend of 10 natural ingredients that have been chosen for their ability to help support the nutritional needs of sports people and other individuals that have a more active life than the average guy or gal in the street.
The typical Thermalene Remix user is likely to be an athlete of one kind or another or someone who is actively involved in body building pursuits or is body shaping in preparation for a competition.
The listed benefits are:
- Advanced dietary support
- Appetite suppression
- Thermogenic fat burning
What is Thermalene Remix and How Does it Work?
Like many diet pills Thermalene Remix contains a blend of materials that may help create a situation where the body needs more calories than the diet is providing and has to begin burning its stores of fat. This is accomplished by the formulation’s ability to suppress the appetite and speed up the metabolism sufficiently to ensure calories are burned at an increased rate.
However, because Thermalene Remix is designed to be more of a sports supplement than a weight loss aid the formulation contains an ingredient that may help ensure no muscle tissue is lost because of the dieting process. Thermalene Remix also contains energy providing stimulants to ensure the user does not run out of steam at the gym or on the track.
Thermalene Remix Formula
Inclusion rates are supplied, but many of the ingredients used in the formulation have numbers in brackets next to them, such as (6:1). Syn-Tec fails to explain the reason for this, but it is likely the ingredients used in the formulation are highly concentrated. If so, (6:1) may indicate the ingredient is concentrated to six times the normal strength.
Four capsules provide:
- Green tea extract (1,024mg): A proven fat burning ingredient that also holds the distinction of being one of the most commonly used diet pill ingredients in the world.
- Garcinia Quaesita Extract (6:1) (5,136mg): A variety of fruit that provides hydroxycitric acid (HCA). This compound appears to have the ability to prevent the body from converting carbohydrates into stores of fat. It is also believed to be useful as an appetite suppressant.
- Citrus Aurantium (10:1) (28.8mg): An ingredient that supplies a stimulant called synephrine that can be good for boosting energy levels and is also known to be an effective fat burner.
- Chromium Picolinate (240mg): A mineral that has the ability to help control insulin and blood sugar levels. Chromium compounds are often added to diet supplements because it is believed their presence will help prevent cravings for sugar-rich foods.
- Guarana Extract (6:1) (3,164mg): A fruit extract that offers a slow release of caffeine. The benefits associated with caffeine are extra energy, better mental focus, and thermogenic fat burning.
- Coleus Forskohlii Extract (100:1) (6,000mg): A plant derivative that is commonly used in body building supplements because it is believed to support fat loss while also helping to protect existing muscle tissue.
- Raspberry Ketones (150mg): An ingredient that can be sourced from raspberries or simulated in a lab. Natural raspberry ketones can assist weight loss by providing a combination of fat burning and appetite suppression. The synthetic version is not as effective, but is much cheaper to use. Many manufacturers favour it for this reason. Syn-Tec fails to state which version they are using.
- Prickly Pear Extract (20:1) (2,400mg): An appetite suppressing ingredient that is sourced from the flesh of a cactus-like plant. It has been recently discovered the ingredient can further assist weight loss by working as a fat blocker.
- Tyrosine (200mg): An amino acid that can fight fatigue and reduce mental anxiety.
- Piper Nigrum Extract (Bioperine) (5mg): A compound that can boost the absorption speed of other ingredients.
Thermalene Remix Customer Feedback
We were unable to find any customer reviews.
Possible Side Effects of Thermalene Remix
The prospect of side effects is not mentioned in any of the material used to market the product, but side effects cannot be ruled out entirely with any product because what is good for one person may prove to be very bad for another. Thermalene Remix is unlikely to be a suitable option for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health problems or are using medication should always play it safe and ask the advice of their physician prior to using any brand of supplement for the first time.
Ordering Thermalene Remix
Thermalene Remix can be purchased directly from the Syn-Tec website and two size options are available:
- 90 Capsules for AUD$ 59.90
- 210 Capsules for AUD$ 99.90
The pills are also available from a few independent online stores, but the price appears to remain consistent from one retailer to the next.
Thermalene Remix Guarantee
Thermalene Remix does not appear to be backed by a money back guarantee.
Is It Recommended
Thermalene Remix has potential as a sports supplement, but even though it should be capable of supporting weight loss, it is unlikely to be a suitable option for people whose only desire is to shed a little body fat. The product is designed for very active users and should only be considered by people who fall into this category.
What Do We Suggest
If you are considering a fat burning sports supplement then we recommend Instant Knockout. Instant Knockout has been developed initially for professional and amateur MMA fighters and boxers – the formula is incredibly potent and not the for the feint hearted.
Instant Knockout has been created by Roar Ambition, a company that was created by professional athletes – it is a million miles away from the corporate supplement industry that seems to poison the industry with inferior products.