Victory Fat Burner is a diet pill that was developed in the USA by Weider Global Nutrition. The company has been trading since 1936 and is a highly respected manufacturer of health and fitness products, but it is possible Victory Fat Burner did not live up to their quality standards because the company is no longer marketing the product from its official site.
As the name suggests, the pills are designed to boost the user’s weight loss efforts by encouraging thermogenic fat burning. This is a process that triggers a slight increase in the body’s core temperature and causes fat calories to be burned and released from the body as heat. As with most other fat burners, Victory also speeds up the metabolism. A faster metabolism burns calories more quickly and, if the formulation works in the intended way, it will suppress the appetite. This will help capsule users to feel less hungry and eat a decreased amount of food, thereby reducing the amount of calories available to the body. When the calories run out the body will begin burning more fat.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each (3 capsule dose) contains:
- Green tea extract (570mg): Most diet pill contains green tea because it has proven its worth as a thermogenic fat burner. The amount provided here is quite generous and should be capable of delivering good results.
- Cinnamon Powder (105mg): Some evidence suggests cinnamon may be capable of improving insulin sensitivity and helping to prevent the blood sugar spikes that may result in a desire for sweet food, but further investigation is much needed.
- Mustard Powder (105mg): A spice that can be found in most kitchens. Mustard is good for the health and may help prevent migraine headaches, but it has no known weight loss-enhancing abilities.
- EGCG (90mg): One of the components that provides green tea with its ability to burn fat. EGCG is an antioxidant that offers protection against the build-up of free radical toxins. It also appears to be capable of reducing the risk of cancer.
- L-Carnitine (55mg): Some evidence suggests supplementation with L-Carnitine may improve the body’s ability to burn fat, but it appears to offer the most benefit to the elderly.
- Grapefruit Powder (50mg): The naringin flavonoid provided by grapefruit has the ability to extend the benefits provided by caffeine (extra energy, improved mental focus, fat burning), but the only caffeine in Victory Fat Burner will be that provided by green tea, so the compound will not have much to work upon.
- Caienae (20mg): This ingredient appears to be exclusive to Weider, and they say it is a capsicum annum fruit extract, so we can only presume it is a proprietary blend. Capsicum is good addition to any weight loss formulation though. Scientific study shows it has much value as a thermogenic fat burner and the active component (capsaicin) also aids lipolysis. Research conducted at Laval University in Canada suggests cayenne can further boost the weight loss process by providing appetite suppression.
- Chromium (40ug): A mineral that has the ability to regulate insulin levels and prevent glucose spikes.
No customer feedback is available.
Side Effects & Considerations
Side effects should not be an issue, but the formulation is unlikely to be a safe option for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child. Individuals who have existing health problems, or are using medication, will need to check with their GP before using Victory Fat Burner or any other brand of dietary supplement.
Where to Buy Victory Fat Burner
Victory Fat Burner is no longer available via the manufacturer’s website, but dieters can but from seevral online stockists.
No money back guarantee is offered.
Although the presence of mustard powder in the blend is unlikely to offer dieters much in the way of benefit, and cinnamon’s abilities are also far from being proven, most of the other ingredients have merit. We have no doubt that people who use the product will have an increased likelihood of losing weight.
However, Victory Fat Burner is basically just an appetite suppressing fat burning combo and, although such products can work well, they are inferior to products like PhenQ that are designed to offer dietary support in other areas, such as fat blocking and mood enhancement. Dieters who are looking for cheap and cheerful way to shed a couple of pounds may find Victory Fat Burner suitable for their needs, but anyone who has a desire to loose a more substantial amount of weight, and/or see faster results, would be better off choosing PhenQ.